Wawasan: Jurnal Kajian Sosial & Budaya is a periodical scientific journal that publishes current original research and studies in the sociocultural sciences from a multidisciplinary perspective, especially the sciences.
The Responsibilities of Editor
- The editor is responsible for deciding articles that are eligible to be published through board meetings. The editor is guided by the editorial policy of the journal and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editing team is based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the review process of journal and decision-making of publication (articles), the editing team does not distinguish race, gender, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, or political ideology of the author.
- Editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the submitted paper or articles except with the author's permission.
- Unpublished (article) papers will not be used for the editor's research and will be returned directly to the author.
The Responsibilities of the Reviewer Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on submitted papers/articles
- Reviewer is responsible for the review recommendations
- Review of paper is done objectively and supported by clear arguments.
- A reviewer is responsible for quotes, references, and plagiarism for articles reviewed.
- Reviewer keeps the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
The Responsibilities of author
- The author must present his or her article of thought or research, honestly, and without plagiarism, and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the submitted confirmation of the articles that have been written.
- The author must comply with the requirements of the publication in the form of originality of the work, not plagiarism, and the paper/article has not been published in other journals or publications.
- The author points out the references of the cited opinions and works of others
- The author writes the paper or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, by applicable scientific authorship rules.
- Authors are prohibited from sending/publishing the same article in more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the paper goes through editing without changing the substance or basic idea of writing.
The Responsibilities of Publisher
- Jurnal Kajian Sosial & Budaya is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layout in accordance with the rules of publishing scientific journals.
- Jurnal Kajian Sosial & Budaya is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their duties.
- Jurnal Kajian Sosial & Budaya is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.